THE WORLD'S LEADING HIGH-TECH SUPPLIER IN MECHANICAL/PLANT ENGINEERING
Our gantry milling machines and horizontal machining centers are used for the machining of large complex parts common in the aerospace and automotive industry. Our state of the art machines are designed and manufactured for the highest productivity with decades of experience . Our North American subsidiary is located in Wixom, Michigan and is your trusted partner for excellent service, applications support and spare parts. Zimmermann Inc. is a subsidiary of F. Zimmermann GmbH in Germany, established in 1933.
Read more: www.f-zimmermann.com
To strengthen our motivated team, we are looking for you in the following position as soon as possible:
Sales Administrative Coordinator
Zimmermann Inc. – Wixom, MI
Zimmermann Inc., a subsidiary of F. Zimmermann GmbH, which employs people around the world, is searching for a Sales Administrative Coordinator to join our sales team. This individual will work out of the Wixom, Michigan office. The ideal candidate will be able to perform a variety of administrative tasks to bridge the gap between our sales team and the office. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools like MS Excel and office equipment. Ultimately, a successful Sales Administrative Coordinator should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with the sales manager and customers
- Answer sales calls and/or emails, identify the nature of the call/email and document all information according to procedure
- Ensure CRM is maintained with leads, accounts, partners and opportunities
- Work closely with team members to create proposals, SOW’s, ROI Reports
- Assist in sales/marketing, project management functions as it relates to the sales and marketing areas of the business.
- Assist at tradeshows and other events; including planning and setup
- Follow up and communicate with potential and existing clients with a professional and effective manner
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Basic project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and stay organized
- Must be detail oriented. Work requires attention to detail and the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able proficient in Microsoft Windows environment including Excel and Word
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- A driven self-starter with a strong work ethic that can take the lead on initiatives and follow-through on commitments
Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization. Excellent company benefits provided: Competitive Pay, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K, Medical and Dental Insurance and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Ability to commute:
Wixom, MI 48393: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
Send your resume to email@example.com
Zimmermann Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
For more information on Zimmermann Machines, visit www.zimmermann-inc.com